Could you increase environmental resilience of your farm and benefit from the different Agri-environment schemes that are available?
This module contains:
- A webinar on CSS Mid-Tier scheme options from 2021 (scroll down to view)
- A video on agri-environment schemes in 2022 (scroll down to view)
- A pdf checklist for on-farm advisors (scroll down to view)
- A pdf checklist on source pathway receptor (scroll down to view)
The below webinar, run on behalf of Natural England and the Rural Payments Agency, is led by Mary Dimambro, Head of Cambridge Eco Limited. Mary advises on the CSS Mid-Tier scheme options, the changes and application process for 2021.
More specifically, Mary covers:
- How the scheme benefits the environment
- Changes for 2021
- How to apply for Mid-Tier and the 4 Wildlife Offers
- Capital Grants
- Management of designated sites
- Options for habitats and species
- Application process
- Key deadlines and dates
Funded by Defra as part of the FFRF, this presentation focuses on the environmental and business benefits of different Agri-environment schemes. Recorded at the start of 2022, the video provides up-to-date funding options, including ELMS Sustainable Farming Incentive and new Capital Grants available through the Prosperity and Productivity Funding Scheme.